+44 (0) 7912 291640
We're part of getting Bristol connected through our support for the charity Learning Everywhere
Follow the creator of Curious-city™ Ali Camp on Twitter
We're partnered with Swindon Teaching Schools for all Appropriate Body certification
Particular skills are training in-country or regional Master Facilitators so that country-specific projects can be executed with ease by those who work and operate within local and rural contexts. We believe in creating sustainable development within a country, instead of parachuting consultants in to train people, and then leaving.
One long term project is in Bangladesh, where we work in partnership with GIZ: Bangladesh and The British Council: Bangldesh to create 'Integrity Units' in schools, as part of the Bangladeshi Anti-Corruption Law 2004 and Anti-Corruption Commission. An 'Integrity Unit' is a team of students who work with senior leadership teams and community elders to role model integrity, transparency and honesty through social- action projects. The intention of the government is that every school in Bangladesh will have an Integrity Unit...
Developing and transforming education around the world
Working with local schools and entire education systems
We are specialists in leadership and curriculum development, and have worked in 15 countries to date including post-conflict Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Our Director Nicholas Garrick has worked on behalf of The British Council, EU, UN and GIZ (an international enterprise on behalf of the German Government).
- Re-delopment of country Teacher Training system, Colombia
- Student Leadership & Personal Development, Pakistan
- School Leadership Development, Thailand
- Lighting up Leadership, Jamaica - (pictured)
- Leadership Development, Afghanistan
- Student Leadership and School Parliament Project, Afghanistan
- Change Leadership, South Korea
- School Leadership Introduction & Government Focus Groups, Indonesia (Java)
- Master Facilitator Training, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
- Coaching and Mentoring Programme for Educational Leaders, Jamaica
- Global Curriculum Projects, Uganda
Some of our international projects
Talk to us
For a discussion of your project or more information on what Lighting up Learning International can offer, please get in touch
+44(0)7912 291 640